By Evra - 16/04/2015 05:04 - United States

Spicy
Today, my husband came too soon during sex. He then tried to pretend it didn't happen and continued. He humped me with a half-erect noodle for about seven minutes before I finally called him out. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 248
You deserved it 6 119

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Charles900 16

I'd give him an "A" for effort.

Comments

ageier7 10

I come before my wife but I can sustain staying hard for her to have an ******. He has other issues if he can't stay hard even if he did cum.

Badkarma4u 17
middlenamefrank 8

You "called him out"? That's how you treat your partner regarding his sexual performance? Perhaps that's why he felt the need to pretend things hadn't happened the way they happened. Many people try to be supportive and have fun during sex, not call their partner out.

Badkarma4u 17

Don't worry about it OP. With an attitude like yours, he'll be banging someone else soon enough

Damn, that shit can hurt! Why did you let him go 7 minutes?? Just compromise. Sure he came too fast and that sucks, but it's not like he can't still get you off.

Why did you do that?? He was trying to continue for you. You could of helped him out by giving a little self stimulation. He was most likely embarrassed over what happened and instead of giving him an easy out you call him out. That is very cruel to someone you love.

On the bright side at least he tried to continue, for your sake? I mean it didn't work but there was an effort.

A husband who cared enough to try and get you yours. What an asshole.

You have a considerate partner I hope you appreciate him