By Anonymous - 20/04/2014 04:03 - United States - Meridian

Today, my guide dog sneezed so hard that it slammed its head on the floor and knocked itself out. I have to trust this dog with my life. FML
I agree, your life sucks 57 278
You deserved it 5 043

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Why do you have to trust this dog with your life? Unless it's a seeing eye dog or something.

Dodge4x4Ram 46

like you've never ran into a glass door

Comments

Is the dog okay? Hopefully he doesn't do that anymore! At least he didn't have a sneezing fit where he banged his head on the ground multiple times repeatedly!

True. Then you would be worried about a massive Vet bill.

i've heard of this one dog who had a helmet made for it because it sleep walked and ran into a wall giving itself a concussion once.

Give away the dog to the person who punched herself in the nose with an apple two days back. I think they are made for each other.

gaydragon 13

Isn't that the one where the female punched herself in the nose because she couldn't stop sneezing? Don't remember seeing an fml involving an apple

I doubt it's a seeing eye dog since this guy just typed up this FML.It could be a special needs dog,however.But definetly not an seeing eye dog.

It was a seeing eye dog. Someone probably typed up the FML for them. The original FML stated seeing eye dog, and the mods took it out.

TrinityNevada 11

I looked out the window once to watch my dad's dog throw something up int he air and catch it in his mouth. It took me a minute to realize it was a rock. Unfortunately, I realized that right as it conked him on the head and knocked him out cold. It was an interesting 911 call.

That sounds just like something my Beagle would do to herself.

PainOfDemise 11

I have to admit, I had a good laugh after reading that, but why does your life depend on the dog?

awhh :( poor dog, you should put a helmet on em so it doesnt knock himself out again.(: