By Anonymous - 29/08/2013 18:12 - United States - Mount Clemens

Spicy
Today, my girlfriend freaked out, thinking she might be pregnant due to her period being late. I found myself reminding her that one actually has to have had sex recently to become pregnant. We've been living together, sexless, for over a year. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 756
You deserved it 6 542

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I hope you talked to her about your needs in the relationship rather than venting on fml

Hopefully her period is just late. If she is indeed pregnant, and you two haven't had sex in a year... she has some serious explaining to do. Chin up, OP. Hopefully it is just a minor scare. PS: Put some Marvin Gaye playing and fix that sexless relationship. xD

Comments

Plot twist: She actually is pregnant and you ARE the father.

Even bigger plot twist: The girlfriend isn't the mother.

even bigger plot twist. you are the baby.

ApollosMyth 22

Sounds like he isn't even in the stable yet, he's still standing outside the door.

Teddzz 19
Dodge4x4Ram 46
perdix 29

Of course she can't, that would be cheating on her other boyfriend. You're the "boyfriend who buys her stuff."

Sounds like you've been sexless. Her on the other hand...

nitrog100 21

If this is bothering you, then you should probably break up with her. Perpetuating unhappiness is not a testament to the strength of your relationship.

Because every time something bothers you in a relationship, you should end it. Sound advice.

In this case they should break up. She is obviously cheating.

if they have been sexless for a year and that bothers him but they don't have the communication in their relationship to discuss/ change that, then maybe it is time to end it.

jem970 19

And then on the other hand what if she doesn't want to have sex with him? Should he stay in that relationship? Sex is a big deal to some people when they are in a relationship and OP could be one of those men. There is not anything wrong with it. Also the gf sounds like cheater through and through but maybe she is just stupid.

I'm proud of your gf for nit giving to pressure. Not every relationship has to have sex in it.

challan 19

Sounds like a fantastic relationship. Not! Three days, too long. Three weeks, horrible.Three months, unforgivable. A year? Don't let the door hit you on your pregnant ass.

Dodge4x4Ram 46

who are these people who vote Down,, that was the truth

truepanda 2
olpally 32

I smell a cheater... Hmmm any takers??? Ill put $100 bucks down. Sexless for over a year?? What?