By Anonymous - 15/07/2009 02:17 - United States

Today, my girlfriend broke up with me because I didn't call her in the last few days. I tried to explain to her that I was out at my grandfather's house in a remote place with no cell service to stand by him on his death bed. She thought I was making excuses and called me a lying bastard. FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 864
You deserved it 4 556

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You were lucky to find out what a bitch she is. Mourn over your grandpa, forget her.

aerials_fml 0

Well, if she can't handle not getting calls from you for only a few days, that seems clingy. Perhaps this is a good thing.

Comments

didnt you tell her you were going to see your grandpa you left?

Dump her. If she's not understanding and compassionate enough to forgive you over a thing you had no control over, then **** her.

Wow, that just seems like a wild overreaction and I can't believe that there are commenters #s 3 and 5 that agree with the sentiments of the OP's psycho-hose-beast ex. To me it sounds like she's either unhinged or was looking for an excuse to get out of the relationship. Whatever the case OP you're best off without. Condolences on your grampa.

She probably freaked out when her boyfriend disapeared for days with no explination. She should have been told when he was leaving "Hey I'll be gone a few days" at the very least. She really should have known the story too.

shanedawsonfan 0

wow. you know in a way you're kind of lucky. who wants to be in a relationship with a clingy insecure person?

aww that sucks. is she usually that paranoid?

Misosoup 0

FYL for getting dumped and someone calling you a liar when your Grandfather was dying. YDI for dating someone as ridiculously insane as that. A few days? Maybe if you were dodging her calls for a week, you guys would need to sit down and talk about what was wrong, but being dumped for not calling for a few days?...

amatayo 0

question is do you really need someone like that

Brakeshoe 0

You're a Good Guy staying by your Grandfather's deathbed. Why wasn't she there with you? BTW, I divorced my wife in 1991 for the very same reason. True. Really. [This FML hit me hard.]