By radiationkillz - 21/03/2011 04:25 - United States

Today, my girlfriend bought several bottles of Potassium Iodine pills and a gas mask, due to the radiation scare from Japan. We live in Texas. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 271
You deserved it 7 287

Same thing different taste

Top comments

no offense but ur gf may be a retard

I hope your gf is hella hot to make up how dumb she is.

Comments

She's safer by not taking the iodine pills, considering she's in Texas.

Screw the war on drugs. The war on idiots should be bumped.

merexbear 0

this is a dumb post. sorry it doesn't mean your life sucks, just that your girl has no brain.

nikkilove94 0

are you stupid? radiation travels through air and it's VERY possible that it could reach Texas.. have you not heard that? your girlfriend is doing the right thing.

It is possible that it could reach Texas. However the possibility is very small and the amount of radiation would be unharmful if it did. She isn't doing the right thing, she's being stupid and wasting Iodine pills.

Stop watching Fox news and maybe you'll learn something rather than superstition and scare tactics.

JokeMeister 0

ur girl is NUTS! don't have kids or ur stuck with her.

is it wrong that really pisses me off? cause people (in actual danger) are dying in Japan and all she can think about is herself when there is absolutally no reason.

turdontoast 8

There are people doing it in Indiana too. Morons…

Better safe than sorry, give your girlfriend a pat on the head.

lksdliz 9

Tell your GF to just stay in Texas... My son is IN Japan, and he's not doing all that lame shit.