Never do this

By Anonymous - 05/07/2015 06:18 - United States - Cranford

Today, I confessed my feelings to the girl I like, who also happens to be my coworker. She told my boss, and they're laughing about it as I type this. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 398
You deserved it 3 146

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Screw both of them. You deserve someone mature and respectful

How insensitive of them. The important thing to remember is that it's not the end of the world. They'll soon forget about it and you will move on and find an even better woman for you.

Comments

Sorry mate. just move on and look for something better

How insensitive of them. The important thing to remember is that it's not the end of the world. They'll soon forget about it and you will move on and find an even better woman for you.

Yeah not really, you're not supposed to fraternise with your coworkers, especially not in the office?? Surely if he thought she liked him, or even just to make it romantic, he'd suggest meeting somewhere. Then she could've make her feelings clear as I doubt she'd have agreed to a date. Not exactly a kind way to respond but what did he expect

Fraternising with coworkers in the office happens to be a fantastic idea.

#34 A lot of places don't mind coworkers dating as long as it doesn't interfere with work, that being said, OP definitely deserves better than that girl and could possibly report the boss for unruly conduct. Bosses are supposed to be mature and definitely not make employees feel bad.

Screw both of them. You deserve someone mature and respectful

I don't think screwing them will help find someone mature and respectful! ;)

ChloeRattlehead 22

Wow how insensitive. I know you can find some one better than that.

The Founding Fathers, Lincoln, Martin Luther King Jr. Etc. never #7?

I would argue those instances were people voicing their beliefs, which in my eyes are traditionally separate from feelings.

If no one shared their feelings no one would date and no one would have children..

That was really unnecessary and immature of her. Feel better, OP. You'll find someone worth your time. :)

It's not guaranteed that Op will find somebody.

Well, at least you had the balls to ask. Most FMLs like this are about people to scared to try!

I'm sorry op :( nobody deserves that. At least you know that you dodged a bullet.