By verysadasian - 30/07/2009 14:21 - United States

Spicy
Today, my friends and I decided to compare dick sizes one by one. I was last and I was the smallest. I was also the only Asian amongst my friends. They now call me "the stereotype". FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 623
You deserved it 29 260

Same thing different taste

Top comments

....Wow. YDI, for being lame enough to BE comparing dick sizes with your friends. Do you not have anything better to do?

didn't you know the size of your own dick before you entered a measuring contest?

Comments

WOW! Note to self- Get some stupid straight friends, trick them into thinking I am straight. Photograph everything.

you guys are great lol "weird" (dude everyone is arguing about) "and slightly worrying, umm.. you should prob get help and not from your friends though ) Question to all you smart cookies out there if a black mans stereotype is supposed to be.... "he is gifted". What bout all us White African men?? Whats our stereotype ??

There was really nothing hetero about that day, was there? I never really got why a group of guys would do this.

Theres like 3 billion asians in the world, finding out one, truthfully is small, is not helping prove a steriotype.. But YDI for being gay, though some guys who are secure in their masculinity together are cool with this stuff, in my opinion it was just an excuse to see other guys dicks.

tacoman007 2

Atta boy, kickstand... Atta boy... But honestly, YDI for being a fag.

lolz the friend who suggested this will be coming out soon;)

Comparing your dicks does not make you gay. If that got you horny... then yes it would. Only American Men are too insecure to show their dicks. Other places in the world it does not matter. This type of situation is normal. Guys who are friends even change clothes in the same room. Shock! Just like girls do. It shouldn't matter if you see another guy naked. It's not right to call guys a fag who are secure with their bodies and sexuality. Just cuz your and insecure homophobe TDS dose not mean everyone else has to be. Sorry your dick was the smallest. Just find an asian girl with a small Vag! She won't know the difference. God made Asian's dicks small, but he also made the girls small too... if you catch my drift. Trust me I've been with one.. OMG.. she was 3 inches deep! So, find an Asian chick & you'll match!

Think of it this way if you are a hot Asian it won't matter about the size of your junk! ASIANS ARE THE HOTTEST GUYS IN THE WORLD!!!