By Anonymous - 06/10/2011 16:17 - Canada

Spicy
Today, I was using the toilet and decided to check out some FMLs. One made me laugh out loud as my room-mate was passing by the bathroom. He now tells everyone my penis is so small it makes even me laugh every time I see it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 639
You deserved it 11 270

Same thing different taste

Top comments

seppi24 1

say His ex Sent you a Picture of His Penis and thats Why you laughed

Just say you're laughing at the fact your roommate is jealous of your size.

Comments

jillianmathers12 13

Lol you deserved it! Just tell him that you got a text that made you laugh!

I asked my girlfriend for a naughty picture and all she sent to my phone was her middle finger, that made me laugh.

enonymous 8

Every small penis needs love... Especially mine

aruam365 24

say to him "No, it's so big every time I see it I laugh with joy. And so does your mom!"

I would have showed him my penis with his partners named signed on it.. Unless it was a guy.

The "he" part kinda makes me think it was a guy.....

crazy_whitechick 6

32- I'm pretty sure he was talking bout his roommates partner...

jillianmathers12 13

Idk its better than reading FML'S on the can!

flakitaa22 0

He funny thing is, I read this while on the toilet. (x

I read fml's in the bathroom too most of the time.

Wow I now feel sry for the room mate. Ha!

Altosax 4

In my opinion, it was a pretty week joke, so maybe it's not all that bad for OP.

Please stop being mean! My bfs penis is small! Who cares! I still love him :)

ChrisTheCalm 9

I'm laughing cuz that comment means his roomate had to see his penis which is very very gay. Fail.

I don't think you guys understood my comment above.. Let me rephrase. I now feel sry for the room mate because he basically just informed everyone he was starring at your penis.. This fml never states that the room mate explained the whole story to each person he told..

Just say you're laughing at the fact your roommate is jealous of your size.

frozenfreeze 5

It's alright if you're small, you don't have to tell yourself it was the FML you were laughing at. If you admit the truth, you're better off.

So why havent you admitted you have a tiny penis?

Mine is so small, it's basically non-existent. So sad :(

Dudelike89 8

83-I find non-existent penises on women very attractive.

seppi24 1

say His ex Sent you a Picture of His Penis and thats Why you laughed

Say your poop looked funny :D ...Damn I'm smooth

skata 4

no, because the best of us don't have hilariously small dicks

LOL! That sucks for you OP, but it IS hilarious :D

sierralovesyou 0

Haha poor guy, just can't get a break can you hun?