By verysadasian - 30/07/2009 14:21 - United States

Spicy
Today, my friends and I decided to compare dick sizes one by one. I was last and I was the smallest. I was also the only Asian amongst my friends. They now call me "the stereotype". FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 623
You deserved it 29 260

Same thing different taste

Top comments

....Wow. YDI, for being lame enough to BE comparing dick sizes with your friends. Do you not have anything better to do?

didn't you know the size of your own dick before you entered a measuring contest?

Comments

wtf!?! i am a guy, why do sum 'macho' guys insist on being the ******* dogs bolloks?? wat the hell is wrong with you and your friends what made you think that even sharing this information was a good idea let alone actually going through with it!!

LMAO Youre friends must be some douches. But Funny as hell

HMbarb 0

yall are all just losers if you are embarrassed or thinks it's gay for someone else to see your penis. i play football and workout at 530 in the morning. after lifting and practice we all take a shower in this big room. i was in 8th grade when i started and there were 12th graders taking showers right next to me.. the OP is kinda gay for doing this, but another guy seeing your penis isnt weird.

Yes, but when you're taking showers, the main purpose is to ohh... take a shower, not stare at another guy's junk.

Wow, that is really ******* gay!!!!!! HAHAHAHA

jahwn 12

Dude, size doesn't matter, really who gives a shit?

brazilronaldono9 0

wow thats gay... did you take turns giving each other BJs afterward?

Learn to use your hands and tongue. Cause size matters :/

I can't believe I'm about to say this, because I hate going along with the other 100 similar comments so reflexively, but... WOW that is really gay.