By SupposedlyAverage - 27/12/2014 14:55 - United States

Today, my fiancé proposed to me. He said, "I could have picked anyone, but I chose you. You're a solid 2, which is average. Not a 10, but I'm glad you're a 2. Less pressure, ya know." I'm not sure if I should be more upset with the fact that I'm "average", or the fact that he thought this was romantic. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 296
You deserved it 4 267

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Now it's time to say the same thing about his dick size.

Since when is a 2 "average"?? That's a straight up insult right there...

Comments

OP. If he loves you, he should view you as the most beautiful woman in the world. From what he said it sounds like hes trying to make you feel like youre lucky to be with him, rather than vice versa. Please either dump him or talk to him about this.

Please tell us you said no. I would hate for you to be with a man that would say something as horrible as that. If you are going to spend the rest of your life with someone, you want to be with someone who thinks you are their perfect 10. DONT SETTLE FOR LESS! Please please don't settle for him. Someone thinks you are a 10.

If he's calling you a 2, call him single.

martin8337 35

The way I see it, he is insulting you because on a scale of 1 to 10, a 2 should be fat and ugly. A 5 would be considered average.

I don't think love can make up for this kind of douchebaggery. OP, ditch him or YDI.

Please please please tell me you said no to this inconsiderate jerk. Find someone else. It will be the best decision you will ever make

Why did you say yes? You deserve better. You should be with someone who thinks you're a 10.