By SupposedlyAverage - 27/12/2014 14:55 - United States

Today, my fiancé proposed to me. He said, "I could have picked anyone, but I chose you. You're a solid 2, which is average. Not a 10, but I'm glad you're a 2. Less pressure, ya know." I'm not sure if I should be more upset with the fact that I'm "average", or the fact that he thought this was romantic. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 296
You deserved it 4 267

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Now it's time to say the same thing about his dick size.

Since when is a 2 "average"?? That's a straight up insult right there...

Comments

his proposal did not even pass average...

ladyg228 15

Damn that's some generous curve! 2 is average in what Galaxy? Lol

klecabreg 4

So why is he your fiancé and not your ex? He wants you to feel like he's the one settling for you and that you can't do better, when really it is clearly the other way around. Don't spend your life with someone who is going to make you feel less than.

MetalSonicCD 13

I really think this needs a follow up, its kind of vague and confusing what he said, and he could have been joking. Either way this needs a follow up.

clickme 17

What a joke. My wife was a 12 when I proposed and is still a 12 today. I wouldn't trade her for any woman on earth. That moron is playing games with you and he doesn't love you at ALL

Look at it like this: Perhaps he's not the sort to exaggerate how he views you physically.. He says you're a 2, but the important bit is that he doesn't really care, he still chooses you! :3 Not every guy thinks their girlfriend is the most beautiful girl in the world, or a 10, or whatever... And so what?! Looks aren't all that important, try not to get so offended! Reasoning aside, I hope you talk to him, and sort some stuff out!

Jellysweetheart 23

Two isn't average... Two is well below average and you deserve so much better.

JocelynKaulitz 28

I don't thing she got all too upset. From what I can tell from this post, OP did say yes to his proposal.