By SupposedlyAverage - 27/12/2014 14:55 - United States

Today, my fiancé proposed to me. He said, "I could have picked anyone, but I chose you. You're a solid 2, which is average. Not a 10, but I'm glad you're a 2. Less pressure, ya know." I'm not sure if I should be more upset with the fact that I'm "average", or the fact that he thought this was romantic. FML
I agree, your life sucks 38 296
You deserved it 4 267

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Now it's time to say the same thing about his dick size.

Since when is a 2 "average"?? That's a straight up insult right there...

Comments

The fact that he is taking a dig at your looks either says he is insecure and trying to hide it and/or he is an emotionally abusive asshole. It might not bother you now, but it eventually will mess up your self-esteem. Besides, is he a 10?

In the beginning she called him her fiancé so she obviously said yes

I hope you didn't say yes to that! The fact you said fiancé makes me nervous.

Don't take it too hard on him. He was probably just really nervous and messed up. I can relate

Does no one care about the fact that he chose her regardless of if she's a ten or not?

That's not the point. He should want to marry her because she's a 10/10 for him and she's the love of his live, regardless of whether she's a 2/10 for you and me.

Please don't marry him!! He doesn't deserve you

And he's a straight 8 points idiot on ANY scale! Does he expect your everlasting gratitude for proposing to you kind of out of mercy?

WHY is he your fiancé? Have some self respect and dump him. You deserve so much more than him, and you will find it. Love yourself and be confident and you will find someone who loves you and finds you beautiful inside and out!

Yet you called him your fiancé. I'm shocked someone would sat yes to that proposal.