By mylove - 01/05/2009 02:50 - United States

Today, my daughter said "I love you mom", to me for the first time I can remember. She is 16 years old. She said it because I bought her first thong. FML
I agree, your life sucks 66 969
You deserved it 12 772

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Messed up. I dont think I'd buy my daughter a thong at sixteen. Awkward. D:

Comments

Im 24 and i've never told my mother i love her, and my relation with her isn't that bad, so i say; get over yourself.

bbycakkes31 0

hahahha.wow she love u cuz u bought her a thong?wow wen my mom did that i that she was on sumthin!!!!!!!!

Thongs and Love always go together.. :)

alex_vik 0

YDI for getting her a thong.

#8 dr phil is in the house everyone!

Why is #14 speaking when she obviously never got laid? Peer pressure? Maybe not that far, but if you're wearing granny panties while you're 16(and you aren't a big fatass loser cow), and your friends notice, they would most definitely make fun of you. It happens. So #14, you were obviously A. A bible banger or B. A ******* loser ****. (: I'm just saying.

What the **** is up with you people? 1) a 16-year-old wearing a thong is nothing to be surprised about and it definitely doesn't make her a **** or a *****. 2) I never say "I love you" to my mom either. Why would I need to say it? I'm sure she knows it without me having to tell her. She never tells me either, but obviously I know she loves me, she's my mom ffs... And I tell people "I love you" jokingly all the time when they do something for me... I'm sure that was about the same situation here. I don't see how you people justify comments like "Someone's in need of therapy" or "You're a bad parent and your daughter is a ****". Welcome to the world?

Simmer down, 63. No need to get all mad because people think wearing thongs is slutty. It's just an opinion. OP: Umm... sorry, but that's just weird. Her wearing thongs isn't really messed up, but you buying them for her kind of is. Also. She's a teenager. We're not usually comfortable with saying affectionate stuff to our parents. From 14-17, I probably told my parents I loved them about 10 times total. It's just how it is.