By mylove - 01/05/2009 02:50 - United States

Today, my daughter said "I love you mom", to me for the first time I can remember. She is 16 years old. She said it because I bought her first thong. FML
I agree, your life sucks 66 969
You deserved it 12 772

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Messed up. I dont think I'd buy my daughter a thong at sixteen. Awkward. D:

Comments

jdkfgkjdfb 0

You bought your 16-year-old daughter a thong? That is wrong in more than one way.

jdkfgkjdfb 0
TheUnnamedOne 0

I agree with #63 Wearing a thong does NOT make someone a ****.

cmcb 0

sorry, but there is no WAY that was her first thong.... so not only was she giving an empty I love You (the same one she uses to her buddies at school when they share their math homework), but she's tricking you into thinking she's still a sweet little girl... sixteen is SO old for a first thong...i'd say book a gyno app., Mommy

cmcb 0

#90 you're on a sight called F My LIfe. What do you think that "F" stands for, idiot?....get off your self-righteous ride about god, the bible, *****, blah blah blah

kellster 2

She's never said it ever before, in her entire life? Have you ever said it first? If so and she hasn't reciprocated, have you asked why? She sounds like a spoiled brat to me. Why isn't she buying her own underwear by now? Why are you buying her such slutty undergarments in the first place? It sounds like she's got you wound around her little finger. Pity it's too late to try a little discipline; it might have made her a better kid and helped your relationship!

#8 - You mean LINGERIE and COMMANDO. Also, the fact that you shoplift for panties is lame. #90 - Stop reading the Watchtower to us. Even if I did wear assfloss, it wouldn't be because "everyone else does". I wear whatever makes me comfortable. IMO, assfloss =/= comfortable. Go back to being a Jehovah's Witness OFFLINE. #96 - Thongs aren't the only kind of panties that don't show panty lines. Try boyshorts. Cotton. Work wonders. OP, FYL for having an ungrateful daughter and YDI for buying her assfloss in general.

A7XSYNdrome 0

Aw, I'm so sorry. That's very sad.

stephanielolz 0

ok. i wear thongs, they're comfortable, i'm not a **** though so thanks everyone for the assuming thoughts. my mom and i never say i love you, that doesn't mean i don't love her. i mean, have you tried to tell her you love her? she is a teenager, it happens.

Underwear doesn't make a girl a ****. If she really was one, she'd have her own thongs long before 16, often by less than legal ways.