By loserllamalick - 07/10/2013 14:32 - United States - Rochester

Today, my boyfriend was rubbing my leg. He started laughing and said, "Babe, is this your leg, or am I petting Daisy?" Daisy is my dog. I need to shave. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 717
You deserved it 39 677

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I don't believe women should be required to shave. If they want to, fine, but the whole stigma against going natural is well...unnatural.

SparkleFace 14

Why us she getting so much hate for this. It's her body. She shouldn't be required to shave.

Comments

Do the same To him and ask: is this your leg or mine?

Parkour_rocks 20

Wouldn't that be proving his point? Unless OP's boyfriend typically shaves his legs. OP said she needs to shave her legs so it is a pretty logical assumption that it is something she regularly does and has just not done in awhile for some reason or another.

Shaving is very time consuming. Takes me at least 30 min to shave my beard, I couldn't imagine having to constantly shave more than just my face. Seems like the guys who can't grow facial hair so it takes them 5 minutes to shave can't comprehend how tedious shaving actually is.

franklydizzy 5

its fmls like this that annoy me. waah go shave. anyone else moderate and notice all the real ones that don't make the cut?

Well, at least he said this jokingly :)

I have shaved my legs before, as my girlfriend requested that I shave them to know how hard it is. I give props to anyone who consistently shaves their legs, it's a lot harder than shaving your face every day.

knoxxx 22

I just have to say, that whenever my boyfriend feels my legs and I haven't shaved I always say I'm sorry I didn't go smooth for him. He always replies that he doesn't care, he likes to feel them whether they're smooth or hairy.

drshn 22

aww.. cute comment and lucky girl.

You must have really soft leg hair if it feels like dog fur! But seriously boys, it really is tedious to keep legs hair free. I get mine waxed so I have to do it less often and it stays smooth for longer but it's painful :(

you shouldn't have to shave everything, but I think legs are just obligratory

If it's obligatory for her to shave her legs then it's obligatory for him to shave his legs.

Parkour_rocks 20

I think it should only be obligatory if someone expresses a concern about it.

happyfingers 15

Yeah sorry but YDI. If it was something that was going to bother you you should have just shaved. But you did not. And so you get no sympathy.

Wow. Looks like all guys must do that.