By loserllamalick - 07/10/2013 14:32 - United States - Rochester

Today, my boyfriend was rubbing my leg. He started laughing and said, "Babe, is this your leg, or am I petting Daisy?" Daisy is my dog. I need to shave. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 717
You deserved it 39 677

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I don't believe women should be required to shave. If they want to, fine, but the whole stigma against going natural is well...unnatural.

SparkleFace 14

Why us she getting so much hate for this. It's her body. She shouldn't be required to shave.

Comments

ladychesterfield 6

Girl you don't need to shave! Seriously. I bet HIS butt crack is hairier than any part of YOUR body!

guatzz 5

# 26 is on the money. When you love someone. It's the imperfections that are the most attractive. Humans are sexy.

Parkour_rocks 20

Why did you not reply to #26 then?

I'm sure he'll change his mind when it's cold and he needs warm, if not, you can rub your legs together and shock him

chloem103 9

I haven't shaved my legs in awhile. I would say "winter is coming" but I actually don't give a shit if someone doesn't like my hairy legs. I don't feel like shaving them and I always wear jeans anyways..

At least he didn't seem like he really cared or was actually repulsed by it :)

Correction op, you don't NEED to do anything altering your physical appearance in anyway for you boyfriend. If he cares, he needs to straighten his priorities out, can I do it for him?

You must be a hoot to go out with. You do realize a relationship is about compromise, right? You do something for him, he does something for you... Or are you one of those types who expect their boyfriend to completely adapt to her whim, without feeling the need to do anything in return?

Parkour_rocks 20

He said it jokingly. He never told her that she needed to shave. She's the one who said she needed to shave, presumably because she didn't want her legs being confused with a dog anymore.

You and I have something in common. :P