By loserllamalick - 07/10/2013 14:32 - United States - Rochester

Today, my boyfriend was rubbing my leg. He started laughing and said, "Babe, is this your leg, or am I petting Daisy?" Daisy is my dog. I need to shave. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 717
You deserved it 39 677

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I don't believe women should be required to shave. If they want to, fine, but the whole stigma against going natural is well...unnatural.

SparkleFace 14

Why us she getting so much hate for this. It's her body. She shouldn't be required to shave.

Comments

It's getting colder, unless you have blubber, this is no time to be denying yourself the protection all mammals get from our fur! Seriously, sea mammals have thick layers of fat to insulate, but chances are you're better fitted to just grow fur. I understand in theory shaving in summer, aesthetics and not needing extra warmth. But it baffles me in winter. (Most things that have to do with social customs revolving around sex and mate choice baffle me. Also most things to do with 'fashion' so you get me coming and going here) I only shave my underarms regularly, every time I shave my legs to do a full exfoliation and boggle at all the dead skin, I whine for a week about being cold and wanting my fur back. I have no damn body fat and poor temperature regulation as it is, so I need my fur.

You don't have to do anything to your body that you don't want to do **** the haters

Parkour_rocks 20

To all the people saying that OP shouldn't be forced to do something she doesn't want to; her boyfriend is not forcing her to shave. He made a joking comment about the status of her leg hair, and she decided that she needed to shave. It was her decision. The FML makes that very clear. I don't get why everyone is saying she shouldn't have to if she doesn't want to.

think positive and pretend your dog is bald!

I bet you wish you had a hairless cat named Daisy...