By loserllamalick - 07/10/2013 14:32 - United States - Rochester

Today, my boyfriend was rubbing my leg. He started laughing and said, "Babe, is this your leg, or am I petting Daisy?" Daisy is my dog. I need to shave. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 717
You deserved it 39 677

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I don't believe women should be required to shave. If they want to, fine, but the whole stigma against going natural is well...unnatural.

SparkleFace 14

Why us she getting so much hate for this. It's her body. She shouldn't be required to shave.

Comments

rebel501 4

What kinda dog is it? Lol please don't say newfoundland.

i can relate to this sometimes i am a slacker lol

Community pressured shaving is really really stupid and pretty lame. Its a personal choice and people should keep that in mind. And finding shaved / not shaved bodys attractive also is a personal subjective opinion. If you dont wanna shave dont feel forced to.

It is also pretty standard for men to trim up a little "down there" these days. We sure don't do that for ourselves. So to say that only men pressure women to shave things is rediculous. "I'm not going down there again until you take care of that"....those words have been said to me.

Diifab 5

ugh, *in cleavelands voice* You naaaaasssty.

sugarbear0727 19

My bf rubbed my leg when I hadn't shaved for four days and it creeped him out big time. I just laughed.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHahahaha...ha...hahaha...OH GOD HAHAHAHAHA- I- I mean, sorry about that...

Mademoiselle_fml 34

Don't shave if you don't want to. You should ask him to try shaving his legs every day for a week so he'll know what it feels like. Don't force him, of course, but simply telling him that might make something click in his head. Sometimes I think they don't really think about it until they put themselves in our shoes.

All the "I agree, your life sucks" votes are all girls having them feels