By burned - 24/05/2009 13:44 - United States

Today, my boyfriend was cooking me dinner. He walked away and I decided to help by giving the pan of veggies a sautee flip. My boyfriend failed to mention that he had just pulled that pan out of a 500 degree oven. FML
I agree, your life sucks 19 112
You deserved it 64 109

Same thing different taste

Top comments

if he walked away then why is it his fault for not mentioning how hot it was?

Comments

Blardo 0

Only a woman could be retarded enough to do this.

Rule number one from intro chem: A crucible (or pan) that has just been removed from heat looks exactly like a cold crucible / pan.

kwbuzz23wk 0

I knew 63 was a woman before i even saw her little picture... Women should not be making these kind of kitchen mistakes

are you ******* stupid? if he's the one cooking then he shouldnthave to tell you something becasue you shouldntbe touching anything

Techabo 0

The one time a women isn't cooking, they feel the need to step in and things like this happen, lol.

lmmmr 0

#80- A women, huh? I don't think anything even needs to be said about that. People are being so judgmental about this one. She clearly was not aware that the pan came out of the oven, as she found it on the stove top, where veggies are commonly sauted. She is not blaming her boyfriend, but explaining why she thought to handle the pan. And everyone commenting on how she shouldn't have been helping in the first place, it's not like you have never put your nose where it didn't belong before. Get off your high horses. She was helping. And seriously. Making comments about what "women" should and should not do just make you sound incredibly ignorant and sexist. Contrary to your pompous belief, you do not know "women".

a1mostevi1 0

what im wondering is... why was the oven on 500 with veggies?

Poor, poor, poor word choice. Definitely YDI.