By lonelygirl - 14/02/2010 05:03 - United States

Today, my boyfriend took me on a romantic weekend away at a hotel. What is he doing now? On his computer looking up stuff on Craigslist while I am watching t.v. alone. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 653
You deserved it 3 444

Same thing different taste

Top comments

fat_snooki_lol 6

but you're presumably on your phone telling us. WTF

I know how you feel... I spent a bunch of money to fly out to see my girl for vacation. I was hanging out on the bed... she was sitting in a chair or reading a book. That's great... I love spending hundreds of dollars to watch tv in a hotel. FYL :(

Comments

Stupid woman. He's trying to find someone on craigslist to join you in a threesome. Now go fucken get ready to ***** it up like its 1999.

obviously u don't have a clue about guys

op, how come you on computer while watching tv now??

I know how you feel... I spent a bunch of money to fly out to see my girl for vacation. I was hanging out on the bed... she was sitting in a chair or reading a book. That's great... I love spending hundreds of dollars to watch tv in a hotel. FYL :(

Dude, quit whining. I go to college 3,000 miles from my girlfriend. When I'm home, half our time at least is spent sitting together watching tv or something. You should enjoy being in the same ROOM as her.

ash92_fml 0

Omg, this is an FML? Least you have a boyfriend thoughtful enough to plan and pay for a romantic weekend, plenty of women don't! Sooky bitch! Get over it.

That's totally an FML. What's the point of going out for a romantic weekend if you aren't going to DO anything? If the OP is going to be lonely she might as well be alone.

You might be right - if the bf hasn't done anything with her, just spends all his time on the computer - then it's a FML. On the other hand if he took her to a romantic getaway, did lot's of stuff with her all day, and now she's complaining because he wants to check some stuff on his computer for half an hour - that would be just ungrateful whining. I tend to think it's the latter, basically because she said it was craigslist, and I don't see how he could spend a lot of time on just that one specific site. I don't know, am I missing something about craigslist?

Perhaps your just not very good company. I mean if you just want to sit on your ass watching tv instead of finding something the both of you can do then you get no sympathy from me. Though in your case your boyfriend could also suggest something.. so perhaps you 2 need to have a talk about your relationship if you want it to work.

Suck it up. You can't expect him to be paying attention to you 24-7. Your life is definately not ****** because he wants to do something else for a few minutes. If he's on there for several hours, yeah that's bad. If not, get over it.

slotch1337 0

maby it's something foryou that he can't find elsewhere

u gotta step up ur game girl and give him of that freaky shit. he'll get off the computer and on u then, baby