By user210 - 26/03/2012 03:05 - United States

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend got really excited that he'd broken his own record; he can now last a full 2 minutes in bed. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 079
You deserved it 4 081

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Mercedes16 7

At least he broke the record. Lol

iamabamf 17

Comments

harley1058 0

Just think of it this way, at least he's making progress

MissMeManda 0

that sucks! I feel bad for you. I could last a full 24 hours with my ex. we tried it on our 1 year anniversary :-)

BunBunBabe 8

This just makes me sad :( sounds like if he's that excited he is actually trying, give him a chance

turtlemonkey 0

I haven't had sex before, so i am not presuming to know much about it, but i don't see why people complain about sex not lasting very long, i would think i would get bored and go on to other things if it took over 15 minutes.

have more foreplay! take it slow and he'll start lasting longer. Sex isnt a chore ukno, its only good when u both enjoy it

mbrooks5110 0

Seriously be more encouraging this is a real problem. Look for numbing creams, a cockring helps, if he can a presex ******. Also he could provide post sex stimulation. Why don't you try to come up with some Answers to have a fulfilling sex life...

Uh, because she's 16. Her next posting will be "today I was surprised to discover baby making activities actually work."

The only thing that makes me laugh more than guys who think pumping away is the 'secret' to female orgasms than a bitch who thinks a guy who doesn't last long means he's bad in bed. If your guy can go for a while without coming, odds are he's not excited enough; his mind is elsewhere. Typically ejaculation comes quickly during intercourse, it's a reproductive trait, the faster you spill your seed the faster you impregnate a female and the higher the odds of your offspring being born. First off, you want him to last longer? Slow things down. Don't start ******* like hormonal teenagers straight off, men have a short refractory period when they're young, make him come some other way and then wait until he's recharged. Second, YDI for thinking that all you've got to do is sit there and expect him to not care for his own pleasure just to satisfy you. Take care of your own ******* pleasure, all bitches today want to be 'strong independent women', so that means you have to care for your own shit. Point out that you have a clit. Switch to a position where he can stimulate that at the same time as you're getting it on. You honestly deserve a slap for making this a FML. If you think sex is just foreplay+insert tab A into slot B then you lack so much experience and imagination that it makes my head hurt. Seriously, shut the **** up and MAKE it better.

FYI, I can make my girlfriend climax in less than two minutes if I'm stimulating her clit directly; I don't even have to use my penis. Does that make her shitty in bed too? Jeez.