By nikto - 03/06/2011 01:01

Today, I went speed dating. I arrived at my first date and she looked me up and down and said, "Oh, that's awkward." FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 037
You deserved it 3 955

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Don't worry she was probably checking out how obnoxiously huge your penis was.

perdix 29

Whip out your iPhone and play Angry Birds for the remaining 7 minutes and 50 seconds. Then, await your next humiliation.

Comments

I'm guessing you look like her last one-night-stand or something. Edit: Or her brother.

It's about time guys throw drinks in girls faces...

OP should've said, "No, it's organic" ;)

RebornProblem 0
yak526 0

i read speed dating and thought ydi, why do people feel the need that they always have to be in a relationship

or maybe they just can't get a relationship and it's a last resort

a_nutritionist 10

@19 and its bad to want to be in a relationship or meeting new people? from the sound of things, speed dating can be a fun social activity. hell, if im single again i may give it a crack, what have you got to lose? ...unless youre this guy.

Not exactly the first line you want to hear.

Spaghetti7 5

i think an insult like that is just about equal to a slap.

mtlooney225 0

She was talking about your clothes. The colors clashed.

DeadxManxWalking 27

another reason why I match when I dress lol. if not fully by colors then by a little theme.

blondebrunette11 4
hahafylop 4

That's why you are a blonde.

perdix 29

Whip out your iPhone and play Angry Birds for the remaining 7 minutes and 50 seconds. Then, await your next humiliation.

bibit1990 2

woo!!!! angry birds!!! :D

m0rgana 0

bubble shooter is my most recent addiction along with words with friends

I agree. tell her she is not worth your time.

Don't worry she was probably checking out how obnoxiously huge your penis was.

The FML doesn't specify the contrary...

it also didn't specify that he wasn't naked or have his shirt inside out. in fact it specified almost nothing. random assumptions are bad for your brain.

If OP is crying because some random girl said something to him while speed dating, he's too young.

Geez, it's a wonder she's single.