By PunkChik27 - 12/12/2011 04:46 - United States

Today, my boyfriend broke up with me, saying we're too different. His only example? He likes ham and I don't. FML
I agree, your life sucks 35 120
You deserved it 4 465

Same thing different taste

Top comments

yumlicious 4

HAM IS AMAZING. I would have broken up with you as well!

Valid reason. For real though, if he cant even tell you what is wrong, he doesnt deserve you.

Comments

perdix 29

Tell him you really like green eggs, though!

iseyixes 18

Maybe he just didn't want to buy a Christmas present for you and decided to come up with a stupid reason to break up with you.

hateevryone 14

that's no reason to break-up. he's just ignorant.

A relationship without the odd pork is merely a friendship...

totally agree with #8 ! Clearly he likes meat sooooo you guys probably have a lot more in common then he wants to admitt and is blaming it on lack of . sorry OP

He just didn't want to be with you anymore... So he sought a reason. Don't be to hard on him.

He just didn't want to be with you anymore... So he sought a reason. Don't be to hard on him for not having a great excuse.

That's guy speak for, " Wow! I can tell her all the shit she does that pisses me off! Or I can just say something, anything, to end this conversation with this person I no longer care about.". Basically, he's trying to move on, you should do the same.

bubo_fml 10

I can appreciate your boyfriends conviction...If you don't like ham, what does that say about his sausage? Then again, if he likes ham, perhaps he prefers the sausage?