By notthebesttime - 13/10/2012 12:04

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend broke up with me. He decided that the best time would be while I was giving him a blowjob. He then seemed confused as to why I didn't finish. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 801
You deserved it 3 730

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

What an idiot! He should be thankful you didn't bite.

Comments

Dumb ass some guys tend to be extremely stupid. Lol

I agree with the pikachu cat... If she would have bitten his dick it very well could have resulted in her getting punched in the face and him being able to sue her if he wished... What he did was an asshole move, but biting would not be a smart move. PS, I realize most people don't honestly believe she should have done it... But I know there are a few of you out there who actually thought it was a good idea.

FYL OP... Just trying to be positive here... At least he told you before he finished, so you could stop... What happened to you sucked, but I, personally, think it would've been more insulting if he got that last ******** and then immediately after he got what he wanted, broke up with you.

Ask for a last break up bj, before he finishes, stand up, lift both his legs up, rest his knees on his chest, and force him to finish in his own mouth, OP. if you also fancy to keep him pinned in such position until he can't hold his bladder anymore for his pee-after-ejaculation urge, that is also an option dear.

You just made my day with that image! By the way, your comment just happens to be number 69, how appropriate :).

Da_Princ3ss 1

Dang for reals? what an idiot sorry u found out that way

CunnersMonkey 2

Not quite seeing your point here

KiddNYC1O 20

Point is he's an inconsiderate dumb ****.

OP, you dodged a bullet. He only got half of the break-up sex he wanted; you got rid of a flaming idiot and gave him blue balls. Overall, clear win for you.