By notthebesttime - 13/10/2012 12:04

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend broke up with me. He decided that the best time would be while I was giving him a blowjob. He then seemed confused as to why I didn't finish. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 792
You deserved it 3 730

Same thing different taste

Top comments

perdix 29

What an idiot! He should be thankful you didn't bite.

Comments

He deserves blue balls. I give you credit for doing this. You are a legend.

Llamacod 11

what? so if op is a legend for not finishing in this situation am I to presume the "normal" thing is to actually finish a "I'm breaking up with you in the middle of *******, no don't stop" *******

He's that ******* stupid, and HE dumped YOU??? Sounds like you need to raise your standards, honey.

If he is that stupid, you are better off without him.

Could have been worse the other way around... he could have decided it was a good time to break up while going down on her.

Would depend on which head the idiot wants injured.

sweetmama88 6

Sorry to say it but men are plain stupid !

Why was he breaking up with you? Were you using teeth and weren't listening to directions to stop biting?

Come break me down "Bury me, bury me" I am finished with you

If she wasn't doing it right, he wouldn't have wanted her to finish

I'm not so sure about that. Sex is like pizza. When it sucks, it's still good.

Ribit 9

That says a lot about your ******** skills.

skyeyez9 24

You should have told him you have oral herpes and then bitten as hard as you could while he tried to set himself free.Then kick him in his already hurting blue balls. Sweet revenge.And at least he would have a valid reason to break up with you in that moment.

megusta3 5

You are a fricking retard. I hope somebody hits you in the face and then you step on a lego.

zingline89 18

Is it bad that I found that mildly erotic?... Yes? Okay.

Bunaf 4

Because what better way to avenge the break-up than going to jail on assault charges right?

megusta3 5

Someone should bite you, annoying whiny bitch.