Valid reason

By stephhh055 - 21/10/2019 16:00 - United States - Portland

Spicy
Today, after having sex with my boyfriend for the first time, he told me he wanted to break up. He told me my orgasm face wasn't something he could put up with. FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 468
You deserved it 265

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Mungolikecandy 19

It sounds a bit like an excuse and he just wanted one-off sex not a relationship.

If he truly loved you, he'd just give it to you doggie-style. Alas, where is the romance?

Comments

Mungolikecandy 19

It sounds a bit like an excuse and he just wanted one-off sex not a relationship.

If he truly loved you, he'd just give it to you doggie-style. Alas, where is the romance?

mcsmee 7

Did you tell him that he didn't get you off, so that was your "faking it" ****** face?

It’s messed up but al least he was honest.

julfunky 29

Yeaaaaa, I think this is one of the few exceptions where honesty is worse than a lie. It does not benefit her whatsoever to know the truth and will probably only make her insecure about her future sexual endeavors.

At least you chose someone of deep character.

thats what you get when you spread your legs all willy nilly like, heres hoping he didn't get you sick. it is better to lay with 1 man 1000 times than to lay with 1000 men once

julfunky 29

Willy nilly? It was her boyfriend. How long does she need to ******* wait until she gets your approval?

she doesn't need my aprooval and far longer than three dates, the correct answer in most all cultures is until marriage. If she knew him better she would have picked up on how shallow he is, boyfriend doesn't mean she knew him, it means they met at least once, possibly online and someone said, "wanna go out?" 1 in 3 have herpes and I watch a number of KIDS shrug off the fact that they now have lifelong illnesses from the lifestyle choices they have made.

I don't get why people always want to wait. If you do it protected, why not having a little fun? I think it is way worse to be bound to someone just to find out you can't deal with their size/nipples/face whatever.

Tell him what he sees on **** isn't real, and his "O Face" Looks like a retarded chimpanzee having a seizure.

Let him know that he has never seen your ****** face.