By pandroida - 25/10/2009 15:56 - Canada

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend admitted to checking out other girls when he's with me. In his defense, "he doesn't look at their face or boobs. Just their ass." FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 341
You deserved it 5 754

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Silentknight 0

that's a lousy defense. but that doesn't make him the only boyfriend who looks; it just makes him the only one who admits it. give him extra points for honesty, and make it clear that he can look but don't touch.

perdix 29

Tell him that's OK, when you check out other guys, you're not looking at their cocks, just the balls. Fair's fair.

Comments

live with it, all guys do that and if your saying you don't check out other guys your a liar

Taradactyl_2011 0

lol as long as you know he won't go for it, does it really matter that much to you? My fiancé looks all the time then turns around and tells me I'm more beautiful than that girl. Even though I know he's probably lying, it makes me feel good to know that he loves me. :)

every single goddamn guy on earth does it, at least yours admits it

Everyone saying that a guy will look does not excuse this. There's such thing as being too honest. Why say that to her? If he's not going to cheat on her and he's not going to be rude and stare at other woman while he's w/ her and she's talking to him, why even bring it up? And why give such a lousy excuse saying he's just looking at their butts. I'm sorry, but this guy still seems a bit immature to me.

It's human nature, don't blame the poor guy. Some guys/girls who are in relationships check out other guys/girls. It doesn't change the way the person feels towards their boy/girlfriend

heatherleeann17 0

Your pic is disgusting. You look like you have a caterpillar on your face.

Guys a champ!! If you really concerned about him cheating cuz he looked at their ass your a ******* idiot.

All guys do it they can't help it. It's a real psychological reaction, don't get angry at him for doing it.

When. I was out with my ex she actually pointed out cute girls for me, and I did the same with handsome guys. guts look, but girls do it just as well.