Small comforts

By Anonymous - 22/03/2020 22:36

Spicy
Today, while having sex, my boyfriend admitted to having an affair. To comfort me, he said, "But you have bigger boobs, so you have nothing to worry about." FML
I agree, your life sucks 2 690
You deserved it 185

Same thing different taste

Comments

Wadlaen 23

Well, it's a great thing to be able to see the positive in every situation...

He may be right. You'll have to send me some pics of those boobs so I can render my professional opinion. And in the spirit of humanity in the face of the global crisis, I will waive my normally stiff fee.

But is that the ONLY "thing" of yours that "wood" otherwise be stiff? [/s; really? This symbol really needs to posted nonetheless i.e., it's NOT self-evident?!]

Apparently if he already had an affair, you do have something to worry about, and your boobs weren't big enough. I suggest implants. Or just get a real man.

Yea, like implanting a functioning, socially-aware brain into said ex-bf's head. Now he (ex-bf!) gets to spend ALL of his time w/ his less-than-adequate (to HIM) side-piece - just like like his "HUGELY" inept cranial/ grey matter. OP, you deserve FAR better - and hope you start looking today!

Tell him not to worry since he's got the biggest penis - the biggest of all... of all of his friends. ;)

So u mean he cheated.. an affair is if ur engaged or married fyi (mostly referencing married couples js).

Itsheragain 9

i wouldve said "and your brother was more satisfying but hey, im with you right?"

WistayShlaio82 13

Wow, you have awesome taste in guys

Well, it’s true!. Even Trump himself said no girl with small boobs can ever be a 10!