Toxic masculinity FTW

By Anonymous - 02/07/2021 18:01 - South Africa - Bryanston

Spicy
Today, I found that my boyfriend and his friend sends nudes of other girls to each other and then comment on them. When I confronted him, I was told that I was wrong for being upset "because this is just what men do". FML
I agree, your life sucks 1 298
You deserved it 229

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Xatraris 38

No, this is not just what men do. It's an invasion of privacy. And even if it's photos they may have found online, there is no reason to even send those to friends. He is definitely wrong, and seeing that he doesn't care, I would definitely get out of that relationship asap.

You should ask him why you can’t get in on this judgement of women’s bodies too! But seriously, tell him about how it makes you feel and ask him how he would feel if he were you or even one of those girls in the pictures getting commented on.

Comments

Ambrily 27

Is he still your boyfriend?

You should ask him why you can’t get in on this judgement of women’s bodies too! But seriously, tell him about how it makes you feel and ask him how he would feel if he were you or even one of those girls in the pictures getting commented on.

Xatraris 38

No, this is not just what men do. It's an invasion of privacy. And even if it's photos they may have found online, there is no reason to even send those to friends. He is definitely wrong, and seeing that he doesn't care, I would definitely get out of that relationship asap.

You should consider leaving him. That feels like he is going to try physically cheating on you. Or sending out your nudes to his friends.

you mean like anon-ib? yeah that site can go **** itself.

xxlk4xx 6

found our my ex husband used to do that ro me, idk who saw what kinds of pictures of me but it was really upsetting 😡 sorry you're dealing with this! you are not wrong for being upset.

The only people who should be offended are the girls in the pictures. If you don't want your nudes circulating, you'd better not take/send them. If more than one person has it, it's not private/secret.

Her boyfriend shared that photo without her consent which is a violation of her privacy and a crime. Thanks for outing yourself as a victim blamer so women can now avoid you.

Wadlaen 23

As a man myself I can tell you that I have never sent or received nudes, nor have I heard of this 'trend' before, so no, this is not something all men do.

When it's just locker room talk, except outside of the locker room and in picture form.