Is it true?

By analgirl - 09/11/2014 13:31 - France - Paris

Spicy
Today, I found out the only reason my boyfriend asked me out is because he thought I "looked like a girl who'd be into anal". FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 128
You deserved it 4 406

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Tell him he was absolutely right, then pull out your biggest strap-on and tell him to bend over.

giantsfan2010 23

How do you judge that just by looking at someone? Sorry OP.

Comments

giantsfan2010 23

How do you judge that just by looking at someone? Sorry OP.

kewpiesuicide 29

I'll guess that she either has a very untraditional look about her or she's a redhead ;P

You can. My boyfriend taught me how to tell :P

sourgirl101 28

There are some that might think a girl with tattoos/piercings may like it only because of the association with what they could consider "pain"?

Maybe she had a t-shirt saying "I love anal"

That's waaay extreme. In my opinion kicking someone in the nuts should only be done in self defence. Yes, OP has a reason to be offended, but a groin kick can seriously hurt a guy.

liquifiednate 21

******* bitchy women everywhere who can't take a joke

#25 is basically just piggy-backing off of #3's question.

I checked the comments just to see if someone left a comment like this, and I was not disappointed.

I really hope there is more...if not he'll have a hard time probably finding someone to suit him...

all he wanted was someone who does anal, not very picky compared to some people.

Dump him. he's only using u for sexual purposes anyway.

How do you know he's only using her for sex? Guys ask girls out for lots of different reasons (some may be sex related), but that doesn't mean he's just using her for that, he could be a good boyfriend otherwise. Or he could be a jerk, who knows?

Come on, calm down; we don't know them at all. "Into anal look" was what made him ASK HER OUT, that's what the FML says. Not that it is what keeps him on their relationship, which may very well be awesome. As well as awful, but they are the ones that know, right? ;)

Did he specify what made you look that way?

Tell him he was absolutely right, then pull out your biggest strap-on and tell him to bend over.

Sathane 21

Do women all own a collection of assorted sizes of strap ons?

They do if they look like the kind of girls who'd be into anal!