By pandroida - 25/10/2009 15:56 - Canada

Spicy
Today, my boyfriend admitted to checking out other girls when he's with me. In his defense, "he doesn't look at their face or boobs. Just their ass." FML
I agree, your life sucks 21 341
You deserved it 5 754

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Silentknight 0

that's a lousy defense. but that doesn't make him the only boyfriend who looks; it just makes him the only one who admits it. give him extra points for honesty, and make it clear that he can look but don't touch.

perdix 29

Tell him that's OK, when you check out other guys, you're not looking at their cocks, just the balls. Fair's fair.

Comments

every straight guy with or without a gf from the age of six on looks at girls, ass, face, boobs, whatever. time to get over it

Agreed, men will look. We are visual creatures ladies. If your man is not looking.. take him shoo shopping with you :) Seriously looking and acting on it are worlds apart.

so uhh???? wats ur point?? my bf looks at chicks body up n down fuly examined. humans have eyes for a reason. to USE them. seriously, its not him whos the short end of the raltionship. its YOU. grow up and loosen up!

heh heh i see why everyones yelling, but i also see why OP would be kinda jealous my bf does that too and it makes me upset, but im not gonna complain to anyone cuz i know it cant be helped =P

my boyfriend is bi and we check out guys together... just cuz you look it doesn't mean you're going to chase them down and **** them

clssikrokgitarst 0

every dude on the face of the earth checks out other girls, with or without you. its human freakin nature

me and my girlfriend both look at the same time, it's AWESOME!

molyn22 0

My fiance and I both look, he had a g/f once who got pissed everytime he watched **** or checked out other girls, or even breathed for that matter We do all of these things together(breathing included). She got dumped I got the ring, rather than worry about who your guy is checking out you should look to building your self esteem. I never understood the **** issue (it just gives you ideas for what your guy is into and then you can recreate the acts, within reason) and if it gives him some time to fantasize about being with someone else without cheating everybody wins. As to the checking out other girls, what girl doesn't check out other guys?