By mydaughterisdisturbed - 12/08/2013 00:58 - United States - Huntingburg

Today, my 14-year-old daughter convinced my son that when he was born, he was actually born as a girl, but we wanted a boy so bad we had his gender changed. Now he wants to change back to a girl because now he doesn't feel right as a boy. Last year, she got her other brother to cross dress. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 046
You deserved it 5 851

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

I just don't understand why my comment was deleted... Are gender theories so sacred? I thought this story was a clear demonstration of how they can put a total mess in children's minds...

IGaveRickUp 15

YDI for overreacting. The sons can 'cross dress' however the much they want you hypocritical ass (I suppose you would've been absolutely fine with letting your daughter 'cross dress')? And if one of them now is a girl, support HER. Now, that the girl's manipulating them is one thing, but what if one of them genuinely wants what she's been 'manipulating them to want' and you make it sound like the whole world just fell apart? Damn, what century are you from?

Maybe youi should just... Relax? Maybe you cross dresses yourself, and nobody has any problem with it. Right?

36 are you retarded? OPs son didnt want to crossdress. he got manipulated into doing it. its all his sisters fault.

triplebeerox 27

36 - Calm down. If you read the FML correctly you would understand that the daughter manipulated the boys into that behavior; they did these things because their older sister convinced them to. Apparently you're barely older than the daughter in this FML so perhaps that's a reason you overreacted so much?

RedPillSucks 31

Sounds like someone is trying to compensate for the guilt they feel at crossdressing when they were young. The Doctor is IN.

I paid my younger brother 10 cents to wear a dress and model it to my sister when he was a kid. He is a straight guy in his 20s now so what happens now is just kids being kids....

puffleprincess 7

#38- right! Kids always mess with their siblings! It's something all siblings do! She's not beating them or anything, it's all in good fun. And in a few years, those boys will get her back. Tell her prom date embarrassing stories and such. No lasting harm. (:

Maybe you shouldn't have kids then, ehh 74?

Obey_StudBoii 23

Someone noticed how stupid are gender theories? I mean, someone noticed how they allow that kind of spin?

Gunguy 11

She is going to go far in life. Haha.

i think she need to understand the consequences. talk to her