By mydaughterisdisturbed - 12/08/2013 00:58 - United States - Huntingburg

Today, my 14-year-old daughter convinced my son that when he was born, he was actually born as a girl, but we wanted a boy so bad we had his gender changed. Now he wants to change back to a girl because now he doesn't feel right as a boy. Last year, she got her other brother to cross dress. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 046
You deserved it 5 851

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

Finally proof that women are evil!!! Lol

Edit: I'm sorry, I did miss her age somehow, must not have had enough coffee yet, but I still stand on the rest of my comment. And while siblings dont "Have to" tease each other, it is a normal part of life if they do. Not something to punish them for. O suppose my wording wasn't clear.

Is your daughter a secret politician? A great future lies before her; either become a master villain or a tyrannical dictator...

sugarbear0727 19

That's hilarious. It seems like she just wants a sister.

roflstomp716 19

simple solution, get rid of the daughter!!!

thegreycat_fml 12

You don't just "get rid of" a child. If she was actually physically or emotionally abusing her siblings, and all other measures failed, it would be another thing. The fact you think it is such a simple matter to "get rid of" a child implies some disturbing things about your psyche. Please don't have kids.

lmao Im sorry thats funny. but you really need to chat with her. wow she's convincing! smh sorry that your daughter finds it necessary to mess with your boys... :/

Tell your son that she is lying, and that you actually wanted another daughter, but you are glad you have a big strong son to look after his older sister. It'll make him feel more like a man.

incoherentrmblr 21

This is just messed up. I think you need to have another daughter so she has a sister to do things with.