By mydaughterisdisturbed - 12/08/2013 00:58 - United States - Huntingburg

Today, my 14-year-old daughter convinced my son that when he was born, he was actually born as a girl, but we wanted a boy so bad we had his gender changed. Now he wants to change back to a girl because now he doesn't feel right as a boy. Last year, she got her other brother to cross dress. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 046
You deserved it 5 851

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

She can run for president ;) She's smooth

kriziababy 9

Video tape her! Then YouTube. She's awesome

lazygirlWOW 9

I don't think what she's doing to her younger brothers counts as awesome..

Holy shit, I wanna videotape Youtube!

Then set a camera in front of your monitor and hit record.

I'm confused as to how both of your teen boys can fall for what their younger sister says so easily.

I don't think the boys are in their teens.

and I don't think it was a "younger" sister. Besides, it's pure natural to believe what your older siblings say.

It says in the FML that last year she convinced her OLDER brother to cross dress. The first boy may be younger but she is definitely the little sister to the second one mentioned.

Which verifies that at least one was a teen because since she is now fourteen he had to be at least that age or older when she manipulated him.

Are you stupid? It clearly says "other".

Durotic 8
tigerkitty26 0

The bad news is both of your sons are idiots… the worse news is that your daughter will make an excellent politician.

But that only means that the sons can be politicians as well. And successful politicians at that.

I wouldn't consider them to be idiots; OP didn't specify the ages of her sons. They could be 7 years old for all we know.

At least one of them is fourteen or older because it says that last year the 14 year old daughter convinced her OLDER brother to cross dress. That means he was definitely a teen when his manipulation occurred.

Actually it sais other not older she's probably the oldest

Seriously, shouldn't OP tell her sons not to be so gullible? Even if they are young, they should know not to believe everything people tell them. Especially when it is your sibling, they're evil masterminds.

She has her milestones laid out in front of her. Next, she'll be trying to get him to paint her nails and brush her hair.

You are implying that she is just bossy. I think this surpasses that. I think she is demented.

No they implied she is manipulative, not bossy. Which she is, and will likely at some point manipulate them into doing things for her, chores, hometown, tedious tasks like brushing her hair and painting her nails.

Gender theory... One more proof it's all bullshit!

She is either going to get in a lot of trouble when she's older, or make one hell of a lawyer.

lazygirlWOW 9

Watch this come back and bite her when she has kids.

When I was just a little girl, I put on a flower dress and went to my mum I asked my mother: "What will I be? Will I be pretty? Will I be rich?" Here's what she said to me: "You're a boy, you daft ****. Now get out of your sister's clothes and go to school!"

I think you're pretty, Ms. GEFStryker Koala.