By mydaughterisdisturbed - 12/08/2013 00:58 - United States - Huntingburg

Today, my 14-year-old daughter convinced my son that when he was born, he was actually born as a girl, but we wanted a boy so bad we had his gender changed. Now he wants to change back to a girl because now he doesn't feel right as a boy. Last year, she got her other brother to cross dress. FML
I agree, your life sucks 55 046
You deserved it 5 851

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

This ACTUALLY happened to me, I was born as a Boy but my mother hates men and so she had my gender changed to female

Seriously OP, I'm sorry, but your daughter is a *beep*. Being transgender is such a difficult experience for people to deal with and your daughter manipulates an impressionable mind into being something he might not actually be.

Your daughter is a mastermind lol. No, not really but that was funny and she does seem mischievous lol. I think you should have a talk with your children lol.

OP's daughter clearly has an impressive ability to influence people. Instead of discouraging that, why not try to direct those skills towards a more constructive goal?

spookycat32 6

All your chillin got issues ...

That's terrible! Your daughter's kind of a bitch.

doglover100 28

I think she's hinting that she wants a sister.

Enough with the BS about 'siblings will always tease each other', this is terrible. Why? Because there's the risk that this girl could easily alter her brother's future with that sort of manipulation. It's not good--at all--to think you're something that you're not.

It makes me sad how many people, including you OP, think your daughter has problems and needs to be talked to. She sounds kind of awesome to me, she's obviously very clever and honestly epically funny. You should celebrate your little mastermind, and she probably did you a favor with your son that doesn't feel right as a boy because now you can get a jump on getting him to accept himself as who he is no matter what.

It's one thing if a person decides/realizes, on there own, that the gender they were born as is not their gender identity. It is completely different, and could cause very serious psychological problems later in life.