By deez_nutz - 10/03/2009 12:46 - Canada

Today, it was my birthday. My girlfriend bought me a Nickelback CD. FML
I agree, your life sucks 91 569
You deserved it 29 276

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I like Nickelback? What's so bad about that? :S

sancho839 0

you, sir, are an ass. get over yourself.

Comments

skatingweasel 0

perhaps its her way of telling you she doesn't want to hear you when you guys have sex.

wow that blowsss. anyone who likes nickleback clearly needs has bad taste in music and needs to start listening to other music. i can understand how when you first heard a song from them you were like okay this is fine.. but then when you heard all the rest.. wouldnt u get sick of listening to the same song over and over again lol. pandora that shit and listen to something else.

TEAZO 0

lol i dont think they should have made that one. but oh well =]

nffd23 0

you're lucky, my (ex) girlfriend didnt get me anyting. didnt do anything specail. didnt even say happy birthday. want her phone number?

gossipgirl9889 0
hrucker 0
FrostyNorth 0

This has to be one of the best, and will probably be one of the most underrated, FMLs ever! It's short, sweet, and perfectly sarcastic. Half the people lol'd like me and the other half are pissed because they assume the guy's just being an ass! Brilliant! I don't care for Nickelback, but I know hating them is very popular, so take a chill pill Nickelback fans.

Agree with #60. This is possibly the best FML ever. If it's true, I feel sorry for you, but I doubt someone would actually buy a loved one a Nickelback CD. That's like giving feces in a bag.

I don't know what's worse- Your username, or the fact that you even got this posted.