By deez_nutz - 10/03/2009 12:46 - Canada

Today, it was my birthday. My girlfriend bought me a Nickelback CD. FML
I agree, your life sucks 91 569
You deserved it 29 276

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I like Nickelback? What's so bad about that? :S

sancho839 0

you, sir, are an ass. get over yourself.

Comments

xolotl 0

i love nickelback, but this is funny. hehe :)

@27. He's not trying to be funny, he's just being a jackass. Gee, what a terrible girlfriend, to by you a gift on your birthday....... she should just burn in hell! (in case of idiots, the last part was sarcasm)

There are worse problems in the world. She did something for you and obviously cares about you. Don't be so selfish- learn to be appreciative. Read some of the other stories on this site? I mean, i know i'd switch issues with you any day. Grow up.

bsneeze 0

wow. you are complaining because your girlfriend gave you a gift you happen to not like...not FML worthy. Pathetic

i actually bought that CD on purpose (wasn't that statisfied though) if it's the newest album, i can see why you're upset, all the songs are about cheating and sex and stuff lol

danijoy 0
Bubs_fml 0

While not FML worthy, it's true because Nickelback sucks. I have to give it to Chad Kroger for finding the formula/template for creating a single, the fact of the matter is that he never deviates from that template so all the band's songs sound exactly the same. It's a bunch of stupid crap, however he sells a ton of records so you have to respect the man. Never take chances, just keep throwing out the same watered down power ballads and you'll sell millions. Look at this photograph. Every time I do it makes me laugh. How did my eyes get so red. And what the hell is on Joey's head? This is where I grew up. Looks like the present owner fixed it up. What kind of f****** rhyme scheme is that? Rhyming UP with...well, UP? It's like he's getting his lyrics from "How to Rhyme: A Book for Five Year-Olds with ADD." I know all the lyrics because my father bought that album with "Photograph" on it and played it multiple times a day, every day for a year and a half. There's a video of him playing in Portugal. He gets rocks thrown at him. He shouts "You guys want to hear rock and roll, or go home?" People boo. He flips the audience off and walks off stage.