By deez_nutz - 10/03/2009 12:46 - Canada

Today, it was my birthday. My girlfriend bought me a Nickelback CD. FML
I agree, your life sucks 91 569
You deserved it 29 276

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I like Nickelback? What's so bad about that? :S

sancho839 0

you, sir, are an ass. get over yourself.

Comments

Haha, wow. This isn't really that FML, but after listening to all of my boyfriend's rants about Nickelback I guess it just depends on the person. thankfully I'm not mean enough to get him a Nickelback CD for his upcoming birthday, that would be so cruel.

Dude, I love Nickelback, and so does my boyfriend. Maybe she likes the band, and is trying to get you to like or just appreciate her taste in music?

either you understand this FML or you don't. Nickelback is a fat girl's buttcrack terrible. you have my heartfelt sympathies

un_known_fml 0

I am sorry, but I don't see what's wrong with a Nickelback CD for your birthday...

Nickelback is ******* garbage. Pathetically-created, untalented music with shitty musicians and singer, writing songs about bullshit that does not even remotely matter in life, yet people want to just sing along. Get a clue; listen to some real music.

BE thankful it wasn't a burnt cd of Kate Perry's : Your So Gay.

paniclovie 0

Not a huge fan of Nickelback, but please. Your girlfriend remembered your birthday and maybe she thought you'd like it. Stop whining. It's not an FML, that crap's just a waste of time to read. :)