By Anonymous - 06/04/2017 02:00

Today, they played Nickelback at our school dance. FML
I agree, your life sucks 3 345
You deserved it 1 482

Same thing different taste

Top comments

am I the only person in the world that actually sees no problem here? I like nickleback

If that's a reason to complain, then you've got quite a cushy life.

Comments

And that is how They remind you of how high school Is lame It's not like them to say sorry..

If that's a reason to complain, then you've got quite a cushy life.

Druu 53

I bet you guys were thinking, "How the hell did we wind up like this?"

What I want to know, is why weren't they able to see the signs that they missed and try to turn the table?

am I the only person in the world that actually sees no problem here? I like nickleback

ugh NICKELBACK... idk why my phone changed it to incorrect spelling. what happened to the edit button!

Apparently people like ripping on them because a lot of their songs use similar.... I don't know, strings of notes? Melodies? And apparently they hadn't "earned" the "right" to reuse good content like bands like AC/DC apparently have. I, personally, don't give a ****. At least it means if you like one of their songs, you'll probably like the others, instead of buying an entire album and realizing, "Oh, great, the song I bought this for sounds NOTHING like the other songs by this band."

Right!? At this point I feel like it's just the "cool thing" to hate Nickleback.

Same here! I have not met one person (IRL) who likes them. I am not like a fan of them, but I do like some of their songs. I still don't see what is with all the hatred.. it is not like they are the worst singers in the world or something.

So do I, I have every single album. I never understood why people dislike them.

bangtan_ 15

I agree, I don't understand the hate.

CassyM 6

Why the hate? You can always just ignore the songs you dont like by getting some snacks or something. But obviously enough people thought it was funny that you made it through voting so bravo.. I guess.

Ask your date, "Are we having fun yet?" She'll say no, so go outside and have sex.

Aurora_BoreaIis 7

I really, honestly do not know why there is all this dislike for Nickelback. Could someone enlighten me as to why? I don't think they're that bad at all. :|

It's just become a "thing" to gang up on them for fun. Like an inside joke that everyone's in on (at least on the internet).

Part weird meme, partly some people really into music being snobs because Nickelback's songs all "sound the same." Because bands have NEVER been known to develop a specific style of music.

and i guess you all wanted justin bieber? such a tragedy, sorry for your disappointment

amberlou_11 6

Photograph by Nickelback was my graduation song....