By deez_nutz - 10/03/2009 12:46 - Canada

Today, it was my birthday. My girlfriend bought me a Nickelback CD. FML
I agree, your life sucks 91 569
You deserved it 29 276

Same thing different taste

Top comments

I like Nickelback? What's so bad about that? :S

sancho839 0

you, sir, are an ass. get over yourself.

Comments

NickelBack sucks, all there music sounds the same!

you lier you probably only heard one song @$$ hole

WOLFEYES72 2

he said they all sound the same so how can you know if he's only heard one song? maybe he has maybe he hasn't, but obviously he couldn't tell the difference if they all sound the same!

lovsoccer4life 0

he obviously listens to them if he knows all the songs sound the same .. -___-

I guess the only option left to you is suicide. Tough break.

I consider it torture to have to listen to their songs.

kandy_fml 0

I'm unsure what side to take. If you like Nickleback. Why the hell are you complaining? Oh no! my girlfriend got me the CD of a band I like! **** my life! Get over yourself. However, if you don't like Nickleback, maybe your girlfriend thought you would so she got you the CD. On the other hand, you guys should probably know what kind of music the other prefers. There's no way to be sure.

so not fml worthy. save it for your fb status and get a life. who cares if you don't like the band. you got a gift. sell it on ebay and use the money to buy something else.

HatesMyMom 0

Nickleback sucks. i feel sorry for you

How the hell did this get approved as an FML? Nickelback is awesome by the way! I love them! This is so not an FML story.

for giving him a present she thought he might like and not being selfish unlike you and all the other ass'

he was trying to be funny. which it was. because nickleback is terrible. and it would suck if your girlfriend didn't know enough to know that... or at least know you well enough. so. lol. good fml.