By bannana0zoom - 03/03/2012 08:06 - Canada

Today, it's my birthday. My mom got me a gym membership and a bunch of clothes that are a few sizes too small. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 010
You deserved it 7 973

Same thing different taste

Top comments

K_kanaka 26

You can't understand it now, but in a few weeks or months, if you really hit the gym, you will love her for that present. Happy birthday!

Comments

There is a way to encourage people who may be overweight and this is NOT the way. The mother should have purchased something the daughter may have WANTED for her birthday. She should also have supported her by dieting with her and going to the gym together. The last thing you need is 5 dresses in a size 6 when you're an apple-shaped 18. You might as well say: Happy Birthday fatass. Here's a daily reminder that you're a fatass. See look at the cute dresses, fatass. You should be grateful, fatass. I'm your mother and I know what's best for you, fatass. How much weight have you lost, fatass. What about after the treadmill, fatass... It's sad.

Better to have a mom like that than to wake up one day confined to your bed because your muscles can't support the 200 pounds you gained.

BunBunBabe 8

REgift it right back to her on her birthday! But seriously exercise is healthy go do it lol

cattieshack 0

Aw I'm sorry - but it's my birthday today too!!! Happy Birthday!

BrysGirl27 14

What a bitch! Get her a box of tampons for her birthday

Work out so damn hard that she'll have to buy you even smaller and better clothes! : )

It could be possible that your mother just wants you to be healthy, you know. I'd be friggin' syked if I could afford a gym membership Insted of trying to drag up the urge to go for runs every day.

bizarre_ftw 21

Take her credit card and bring the clothes to a seamstress who'll let the seams out and make them fit, then buy a brownie on your way home and make sure she sees you eat it If you want to loose weight then great! but no one can or should force you to