By bannana0zoom - 03/03/2012 08:06 - Canada

Today, it's my birthday. My mom got me a gym membership and a bunch of clothes that are a few sizes too small. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 010
You deserved it 7 973

Same thing different taste

Top comments

K_kanaka 26

You can't understand it now, but in a few weeks or months, if you really hit the gym, you will love her for that present. Happy birthday!

Comments

I think she's trying to tell you something... :) Happy birthday btw :)

That's just hilarious! Thank your mom for making me laugh will you?

wow so she just thinks your fat, very nice mom!

zen1979 16

OP, I'm going to assume that since you posted this on FML, you may have found this insulting, not motivating. I understand how that feels, I had that treatment from my family most of my life growing up. :p My question for you is, are You happy with how you feel about yourself? If so, return the clothes and get them in your size and keep your chin up. Show how comfortable you are in your skin and to hell with anyone who says counter to that! If you're happy, that's all that matters, it's your body, ftw! :) But, if you're not where you want to be, here's your chance to change all that, for you! Use that membership to it's fullest, and still keep your chin up! But don't wear the clothes to make your mother happy, only do it if you like them and they won't be a constant reminder of hurt feelings. :p But you don't need to change, OP! You just need to learn to be happy with the beautiful person you already are, right now! :) (Hugs!)

Oh OP, my apologies, I forgot to say Happy Birthday. :) Don't let this get you down. :) Cheers!

If u hit the gym u will fit into the clothes that are too small