By bannana0zoom - 03/03/2012 08:06 - Canada

Today, it's my birthday. My mom got me a gym membership and a bunch of clothes that are a few sizes too small. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 010
You deserved it 7 973

Same thing different taste

Top comments

K_kanaka 26

You can't understand it now, but in a few weeks or months, if you really hit the gym, you will love her for that present. Happy birthday!

Comments

I think she's trying to tell you something.

zebralover23 14

Happy Birthday, but Soon enough those clothes will fit you!

esthy_fml 2

Hello, My name is Miss Esther, i saw your profile and became interested in you, i will also like to know more about you, i want you to reply my mail to my email address so that i can give you my pictures for you to know whom i am and tell you more things about me. Here is my email address ([email protected]) i believe we can start from here so am waiting for your reply to my email address above. Remember that distance, age or tribe does not matter but love matters a lot in life. Yours new found friend, Miss Esther. ([email protected])

Actually not a bad gift.. It may not have been on the top of your list, but if in fact you are overweight and would like to do something about it, sounds to me like you now have the tools and motivation to do so..

That's what the gym membership is for silly!

alinka_fml 0

I don't see why you are complaining. you should be happy and thankful. unless you don't mind being a fatass all your life

She's probably not wrong, but your birthday is the wrong time for that. If you want you're welcome to join us south of the border, you'll probably be average.

Happy Birthday! Also give her some respect she raised you, went through the pain in giving birth to you, probably bought you many things before and feeds you 3 times a day. Moms are the best thing this planet has... Besides MW3 :D