Science has gone too far

By Anonymous - 10/05/2021 22:00

Today, I watched our very clever cat turn on our oven with ease. I now fear for my children's lives. FML
I agree, your life sucks 908
You deserved it 134

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You can get rid of the cat. or, buy a child-prooding kit for the stove

"keep the cat out of the kitchen.." 😂🤣😂🤣😂 You've never owned a cat, have you?

Comments

DoctorPALO 14

So keep the cat out of the kitchen or get rid of it and get a different pet.

"keep the cat out of the kitchen.." 😂🤣😂🤣😂 You've never owned a cat, have you?

You can get rid of the cat. or, buy a child-prooding kit for the stove

Jessika Jensen 7

Use tin foil. Cover your stove and put a little spray water on it. That's how I broke that habit. Also while trying this method take the knobs off. You can use tennis balls. As well as water guns to stop that habit. I just went back and read. Oven? Put something over the control panel. Still use the other things to break the habit. Also, make sure there is nothing in the oven. If anything? With it empty? You are kind of cleaning your oven🤷‍♀️ The oven will just bake/broil and you should be okay. Maybe some smoke from food debris.. I would try to break the habit.

bleachedraven 14

Might sound weird, but I had a friend who had a cat that kept turning on the oven and knocking appliances off the counter. She neutered him and then the damage the cat caused was reduced. This won't work on every cat but for my friend it did.