By salt. - 28/02/2012 22:04 - United States

Today, it's my birthday. My fiancé decided to give me the gift of "freedom". That's how he put it, anyway. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 174
You deserved it 2 634

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Whenever anyone asks, tell them that it was the best gift you ever received. It probably is, even if it doesn't feel like it just yet.

There should be a "you're better off" button on here.

Comments

wow stop complaining i dont get anything for my birthday, spoiled

13-I'm not exactly sure how OP's spoiled. This wasn't an actual material gift, so it can't imply that she's spoiled. I think someone's mad that no one remembered their birthday.

Yeah OP, stop complaining about getting dumped by your fiancé, geeeeeeeezz!!! That's like the best birthday gift ever, why hate on that? What an asshat, at least you didn't marry him.

Wow well that sucks for you but imagine how devastated it was her FIANCÉ !!!!

He could of at least made you a card.. I love getting cards that are handmade. I think they mean a lot more then some store bought gift.

I wonder how much you'll love a handmade 'you're dumped' birthdaycard

I didn't know you could buy "freedom" at the store..

tdawg4200 0

He mandymeow, it's could've. As in could have? Go back to kindergarten. Fool.

There should be a "you're better off" button on here.

This FML could be taken so many different ways. He could have let you out of your cage to pee in the backyard, or dropped you out a window to stretch your wings, or even beat a Nintendo boss for you.

himynamesholly 0

I was thinking getting UNtied to the bed in order to freshen up a little. 30 hours is a long time, especially if you add 'ole uncle Johnny Crack Corn to the mix *nick named for whole different reasons*. Or he's an old vet who didn't feel appreciated. I suggest you accept before he goes ballistics and makes a mess of you commie!

Ahhhh wrong fella there... Better luck next time !!

Dodged a bullet there, just imaging being married to the douche, or having kids with him. Now go spreading that love around!!!!

I hope u give him the gift of a swift kick in the ass right out the door

thiscrazything 1

Sorry, OP, but if that is the kind of person he is, then it truly was a gift. You should go out and enjoy it.

All things considered, as hard as it was, it's a blessing to be done with the dick that would do that to you.

best gift you can get no more bs n now do or screw whoever you want