By Snurkles - 07/07/2011 12:19 - Canada

Today, it's my birthday. I got a phone call from my high school bully, to remind me that he'll always be able to find me and do whatever he wants to me. He does this every year. I turn 34 today. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 096
You deserved it 7 072

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

BIEBERSLAYER 10

All you have to do is go to his trailer or whatever kick his door down while waving a shotgun that'll shut him up for good

sounds like SOMEONES gay for you. -peanut voice- you're so cute.

KB616 11

change your number and/or call the cops. that's harassment & I can't believe you've put up with it for so many years.

You've had 20 odd years to figure out what to do, and the best you've come up with is whining on FML? Get creative... Write an anonymous letter to Homeland Security saying that this guy has been doing a whole bunch or terrorism related things. They'll put his name on the no-fly watchlist and at a minimum he'll get body searched every time he tries to get on a plane. Figure out where he lives and get his address and Facebook account and email address and start signing him up for every dubious piece of spam and mail order you can find. Every free offer in every magazine or website you read. Mail random packages to him from various places with weird things in them. White powder, vials of blood, letters threatening to tell the police about unspecified activities. Get him paranoid. Do a letter drop of his neighborhood alerting residents that he is a sex offender. Photoshop up a letter from a solicitor in the town where you went to high school saying that their client, a single mother with cancer, wants to make contact so he can meet his biological daughter. Took me 5 minutes and I'm a nice guy. Imagine what you can do with the next 20 years.

tell him where you are, meet him, and punt him the balls