By Snurkles - 07/07/2011 12:19 - Canada

Today, it's my birthday. I got a phone call from my high school bully, to remind me that he'll always be able to find me and do whatever he wants to me. He does this every year. I turn 34 today. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 096
You deserved it 7 071

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

sarahmd 0

I think that at this point, its ok to call the cops...

Change your phone number. It's not that hard.

seriously call the cops. that's illegal

this is not a FML, it's **** HIS life. what a ******* loser - he's still stuck in being a high school jerk.

619warrior281 5

I don't know what's more pathetic... the fact that a 34 year old man is calling people telling them that he can do what he wants or the fact that you are still listing to this fool. I would say start a lawsuit and take everything he owns but it sounds like this fool doesn't have anything to his name if he still got time to be harassing people from high school.

I don't know what's more pathetic... the fact that a 34 year old man is calling people telling them that he can do what he wants or the fact that you are still listing to this fool. I would say start a lawsuit and take everything he owns but it sounds like this fool doesn't have anything to his name if he still got time to be harassing people from high school.

some_girl9 8

Just get a restraining order against him and make it illegal for him to contact you at all. Other than that, don't even worry about it. If that's all he's ever done, then he's obviously not going to make good on his threats. He's just a pathetic loser with nothing else going on, and that's why he never moved on past high school. What kind of ******* screw-up makes a point to remember their former victim's birthday and contact them every year at the same time?? You have your own life, and he has nothing to do but think about you. You tell me who's the bigger person there. :)