By fmlgirl - 25/04/2009 18:41 - United States

Today, is my boyfriend and my 3 year anniversary. We decided to give each other something that we really needed. I bought him the $300 worth of books that he needed for college. He surprised me with a workout video and exercise equipment. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 411
You deserved it 11 826

Same thing different taste

Top comments

MukyDaCookie 0

I don't get it. Why do people post FML's about their significant other calling them fat? At least you have a boyfriend/girlfriend i'm surprised they don't dump you for being a fat emotion _____

Comments

He should have gotten you Hooked on Phonics.

Uh, it should have been "my boyfriend and my 3 year anniversary"

#59 said it for me. "my boyfriend's and my" is the proper structure there.

You grammar fail. You might as well say I's boyfriend and I's 3 year anniversary. >.>

kronk45 0

Maybe the next gift should be English Grammar for Dummies....

that's a nice gift, you should be thankful for what you have.

he "surprised" you. who wants books as a present by the way? you are one mean girlfriend. "can i get a bj with these books"

Man, I don't know what's worse... The FML posted by the girl or the stupid repeats here!?! I'm sure by the second post correcting the "I's" situation was enough. And who are you all to call somebody out on their weight just because of what she posted? I'm sure half of you ignorant's who posted on here weigh more than you should weigh and feel better by giving her "advice." Another thing, you all have screwed up on grammer so just shut up about one mistake on here! Dang! It's damn annoying, again, reading the same crap from different people! Now to the girl who posted this: Take it as a compliment he bought you that. If you both end the relationship later on you can use the video and equipment to help you get in shape and get some one better. As well as shutting all these idiots up!

Damn, the Grammar Nazis are out in force today... Anyways, it sounds like you need to work on your self esteem.

maxam_fml 0

First of all your gift was way too expensive. But his was RUDE. I actually think I'd dump him over it.