By fmlgirl - 25/04/2009 18:41 - United States

Today, is my boyfriend and my 3 year anniversary. We decided to give each other something that we really needed. I bought him the $300 worth of books that he needed for college. He surprised me with a workout video and exercise equipment. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 411
You deserved it 11 826

Same thing different taste

Top comments

MukyDaCookie 0

I don't get it. Why do people post FML's about their significant other calling them fat? At least you have a boyfriend/girlfriend i'm surprised they don't dump you for being a fat emotion _____

Comments

Your grammar and spelling sucks ass btw.

Ouch. Unless you were saying "Man, I need to lose weight." or "I'm so unfit!" I can see how that would be hurtful.

abcdefgh_fml 0

ok i get your point but i would love to get that! i mean you can at least put it to good use.. right?!

It means he loves you and cares about you health

skeet_shooter 0

Everybody whose comment was "Take the hint and lose weight", I'd like to suggest an alternate answer: "Take the hint and find a guy who appreciates all of you instead of expects you to be a magazine model." With all due respect, I get so sick of reading day after day how you have no right to be perfectly happy with yourself if you aren't having bikini shots posted in magazines on a weekly basis. Honestly... if it WAS a weight hint - which I find somewhat doubtful, he could have heard you say something and thought that was what you wanted - if it was a "Change how you look to make me happier" commentary then you certainly don't owe it to him to do so. Your size is his problem, not yours, if you're happy.

look at it this way you only spent $300 ...the equipment alone costs way more than that.

Okay, I'm betting he was saying, here honey, you can get in shape if you want. I'm 4'11", 95 lbs., and 26" waist, but that just means I'm skinny, not that I'm fit. I should get fit, come to think of it.

If this isn't enough motivation for you to lose weight then I don't know what is!

brokenrecord07 0

Just so you're aware: The grammatically correct way to word you first sentence is, " My boyfriend and my ..." because you wouldn't say, "it's i's anniversary." you would say, "it's MY anniversary." Thus, you do the same thing when including another person. I do appreciate your effort to be grammatically correct, though. And your boyfriend must really care about you to do that. Take it for what it is and don't be offended. Love him even more.