By fmlgirl - 25/04/2009 18:41 - United States

Today, is my boyfriend and my 3 year anniversary. We decided to give each other something that we really needed. I bought him the $300 worth of books that he needed for college. He surprised me with a workout video and exercise equipment. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 411
You deserved it 11 826

Same thing different taste

Top comments

MukyDaCookie 0

I don't get it. Why do people post FML's about their significant other calling them fat? At least you have a boyfriend/girlfriend i'm surprised they don't dump you for being a fat emotion _____

Comments

Rowbin, you're a real bitch. Holy shit. Hot one too...shame

marcusaurelius 0

quit bitchin' he obviously cares enough about you to get you to take care of yourself...

i agree with 95. Stop taking it so personally. Your life isnt ****** he just wants to help you...

redwingscupquest 0

i would love this gift. all i want is a treadmill and some weights so i don't need my gym membership anymore.

#41: I'm sure you're right on one level, and a guy would see it as something a girl would appreciate, but most girls are going to take it as "You need to lose weight". The fact that he didn't consider this possibility is pretty fail on his part. #70: You're right, but it's automatic formatting. It ***** me off in nearly every FML.

YDI because you don't get what gifts are for. You don't buy something someone NEEDS, like books. You might as well have gotten him a $300 gift certificate or something, because that's a required expense. You get them something they don't have the balls to go out and buy themselves. Like, say, exercise equipment.

hey babe, I didn't get ANYTHING from my boyfriend for my birthday! ANYTHING.

Maybe he just wants you to stay in shape.. not necessarily get in shape. *shrug* I'd like exercise equipment.

lazylacey 0

at least you have a bf. so shut up.